NDIS Services for you and your loved ones
Unfold our NDIS registered services:
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a new way of providing support for people with a disability, their families and carers. Funding is allocated based on the supports the individual requires, so getting the best possible plan is very important. The NDIS is an insurance scheme, which takes a lifetime approach, investing in people with a disability from an early stage to improve their outcomes later in life. The NDIS has no impact on the Disability Support Pension or Carers Allowance.
An National Disability Insurance Scheme(NDIS) plan includes funding for the supports you need to live well, supports are based on individual needs and can consist of a range of services, including:
• daily personal activities
• transport to enable participation in the community, social, economic and daily life activities
• workplace help to allow a participant to successfully get or keep employment in the open or supported labour market
• therapeutic supports including behaviour support
• help with household tasks to enable the participant to maintain their home environment
• help to a participant by skilled personnel in aids or equipment assessment, set up and training
• home modification design and construction
• mobility equipment, and
• vehicle modifications.
MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT → NDIS .